The FCP AGA CONFORT PLUS is a product of the SGO African Asset Management . This is a “Medium and Long-Term Bonds” OPCVM (Collective Investment Body in Securities) which makes it possible to easily invest in securities (stocks, bonds, treasury bills, etc.) listed or not on the UEMOA financial market.
AGA CONFORT PLUS aims to o ﬀ er investors :
- A higher level of performance than that of secure investments (savings account, term deposits, etc.);
- A flexible and diversified allocation in compliance with the prudential rules of the CREPMF;
- Active management ensured by a dedicated and experienced team of experts.
The advantage of subscribing to the AGA CONFORT PLUS FCP is to benefit, whatever the market conditions, from a great flexibility of intervention in order to seek performance. AGA CONFORT PLUS allows you to benefit from a selection of securities, OPC and financial futures. This specialization helps minimize risk while maintaining a level of performance above those of traditional savings products.
Subscribing to AGA CONFORT PLUS allows you to benefit from the following advantages:
- Save regularly over time, at your own pace and according to your budget
- Develop your savings safely and over time
- Receive annual dividends
- Benefit from the expertise of AGA's fund managers
- Have your savings on time
- Benefit from tax advantages
- Check the position of your account online 24 hours a day
- Changes in the market may cause the net asset value of the fund to fluctuate.
- The fund does not offer any guarantee or protection of the capital initially invested.
- The asset allocation is built according to the team's expectations on the di ﬀ erent markets and the risks associated with the di ﬀ erent asset classes:
- equityrisk, interest rate risk, counterparty risk, etc.
- The occurrence of any of these risks may cause the net asset value of the fund to fall.
Natural and legal persons resident or not in the UEMOA zone.
FCP AGA COMFORT PLUS
FCP Medium and long term bonds
FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE
December 31 of each year
NATURE / A ﬀ ECTATION OF RESULTS
Distribution funds / results to be distributed
ORIGINAL NET ASSET VALUE
CALCULATION PERIODICITY OF NET ASSET VALUE
The net asset value is calculated daily
PLACE OF PUBLICATION OF NET ASSET VALUE
SGO-AGA, SGI-AGI, www.sgi-agi.net; Bulletin O ﬃ ciel de la Cote (BOC); www.brvm.org
AGA Confort Plus will always respect one of the following criteria:
Be invested up to at least 90% of its assets, excluding “medium and long-term bonds” UCITS securities and cash, in bond issues that have been the subject of a public offering or private placement within of the Union whose term exceeds two years, in equivalent treasury bonds and bond loans guaranteed by the States of the Union whose remaining term exceeds two years, in securities representing medium and medium-sized debt securities long-term issued by the States of the Union, in transferable securities representing medium and long-term securities issued on the money market;
Be invested in a proportion of 90%, excluding cash, in "medium and long-term bond" UCITS securities or debt securitization mutual fund securities.
SUBSCRIPTION AND REDEMPTION CONDITIONS
Subscription and redemption orders received on D at the manager or depositary are executed on the basis of the last net asset value.
RECOMMENDED INVESTMENT HORIZON
Three (03) years old, minimum
SUBSCRIPTION OR REDEMPTION FEES
Subscription fee: 0.75% maximum excluding tax
Redemption commission: 0%
0.2% maximum excluding tax of the portfolio under custody. These costs are the responsibility of the Mutual Fund.
Maximum 1% of the assets. These costs are the responsibility of the Mutual Fund.
African Asset Management SGO
African SGI of Management & Intermediation
Deloitte Ivory Coast